Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Too busy to blog


I've been wrapped up in life (read research and family) the last several weeks, and won't have much time (ever?) until after an upcoming grant deadline in early Feb, but thought I'd check in with you all.

Over the past several weeks we celebrated two years of being parents:



We had fun playing with the Bear's new toolset, which she quickly informed us, was actually for making "coffee":



We celebrated Christmas with family in Pennsylvania and two different Hanukah celebrations in Berkeley:




The Bear got to play with her cousins and play in the snow:



I feel like I'm constantly running. There isn't ever a time where I'm not wearing both my "scientist" and "mommy" hats, and I've been neglecting many others. Luckily, I have a good role model for how to balance it all:


No comments: